16.6.09

Crossroad

I'm in and on a crossroad
wondering...
Do I feel?

Have I felt?
Everything seems so confuse right now
The world is spinning round and 'round
The words are fighting inside my heart
like my country
like the universe
conspiring just to stay alive, one day more...
just one day
Fear is reaching places
barely known
Love is hiding in places
known but submerged in oblivion
Peace is dead
War seems to have a lovely hill to climb
I'm lost
and missing you badly
I'm here
longing on for you to be here
to hold me
to fight
to love
to make
to hate
to live
to a lot of things that makes you say you're alive...
Confusing cold day
embrace me
so I can destroy you with my tiny little soul
that one a phoenix gave me
because I told him that I was an angel...
funny thing I've used it wrong
I used it to cover myself
to hide
to lie
to connect
to tear apart
to feed
and a little bit to love, even when I knew
that loving some things (both dead and alive) were wrong
and all of this made my wool to come off
and show that fire
almost extinct
Maybe the phoenix can arise from ashes...
but a soul?
Trust me, that just doesn't happen
no matter how hard you try
how hard you love
how many things you loose
and you end up lost
and writing stuff like this
lying in and on a crossroad
dreaming of death

Did I make any sense???



.:. Namarie .:.

1 comentario:

Angel dijo...

bueno amigita por aqui voya estar mirando tus pensamientos jajaja
un abrazo grande para ti
y gracias